Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Hello Crafty Friends:  Well I haven't been here for a few weeks now and as well all know, life has changed quite a bit.  I am sure that most of the Scrapbookers, Cardmakers and Papercrafters that I know are welcoming this time in a positive way on getting crafty.  With the social distancing in place we have been very creative in finding ways to connect and thank goodness that our Scrapbook stores have also found ways to have us connect to our goodies. Via curbside, shipping or delivery.  We sure are lucky in these times in having a hobby that not only keeps our minds healthy but also our friendships connected.  

Today I will share with you my series of camping layouts that I have created this last month.

Call of the Wild, Adventure is Out There
This double-page layout was fun to create. I used 2 grey Bazzill cardstock pages for my background and I trimmed and adhered 2 Kaisercraft pattern sheets to it.  I created a free hand cut tree line and I used a variety of pattern papers.  The ephemera is a variety between Simple Stories and Echo Park.  The Grass line die is from Your Next Stamp.

My next double page layout is about one of camping's favourite things for a late night snack. Weenies and Smores are one of our favourites when we headed up to Fella's trailer for the weekend.  At times like these we look back and remember just how grateful we were and still are for our memories.

WEENIES & SMORES 

For this double page layout I decided to try something new.  I have never really used a script pattern paper as a background before. I really like the way this turned out with some of the base pattern paper showing some adventure words.  I always keep a fresh stock of starlit paper and this one called for 2 pages and to be trimmed one inch from each side.  Add some Buffalo Check, ephemera, a title and some hand crafted weenies and smores and this was complete. I used a variety of paper from Simple Stories, 1 Canoe 2 (Creekside) and Echo Park paper.  

Thank you for taking time out of your day to venture onto my page and share this adventure with me.

~Bela~




No comments:

Post a Comment