Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 16 November 2020

# STAY HOME

Hello Crafty Friends:  These sure have been unprecedented times.  I have decided to document 2020 and hopefully do it with a positive flair. I have been taking photos of some interesting happenings.  Wearing a mask, my son's super super long hair and beard and Zoom ins with my Crafty friends. We are all in this together and one thing we will all say for sure is that there was a shortage of toilet paper for everyone.  We are 8 months into this Pandemic and we will be through it soon, we just need to hang in there and #STAY HOME.

This layout was created with the Family line by Simple Stories.  Close to My Heart had the cutest Pandemic stamp, if I may use those two words together and in the same sentence?  So here we are, staying home and finding ways to connect with family. In my books, that's not so bad.




Thank you for stopping in ~ Bela 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment