Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 15 February 2020

Cold Day, Scrapbooking Day

Hello Crafty Friends:  It is 20 below here in Southern Ontario and instead of going out in this cold, I am staying in and scrapbooking.   I have been inspired by some of the photos that I have taken throughout the last few years of flowers.  I am not much of a Green Thumb but I didn't manage to have a cute garden nook a few summers ago.

Here are my Spring layouts and I hope you find some inspiration to scrapbook yours too.

Green Thumb 



Here are some close up photos of this double page layout...



I used a White Gel Pen to faux stitch around the title.  Pop-dotting your title always gives it a little emphasis on your layouts.  I created the galvanized flower pot with a metallic silver paper.  I cut the strips 1/4 inch and layered them onto the flower pot. I used a small flower punch and molded the flowers inside it as well as the ones up the white trellis.   These papers are from a Kaisercraft paper collection that I had a difficult time cutting into.  Only because I loved the colour but I think these photos compliment these beautiful papers well. 

GET YOUR HAPPY ON - with Gnomes 
In creating this layout I wanted to showcase my planters that I also created one summer when I felt inspired to garden. I am a paper gal, not much of a gardener.  I fussy cut the cut-aparts for a variety of embellishments on my pages. Ephemera are usually my favourite embellishment add-ons.  





Just a little close-up of the details on this double page layout. 




No comments:

Post a Comment