Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 28 January 2020

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE...

Good Morning Crafty Friends:  Who is planning their camping trips or summer vacations?  Well Adventure Awaits you and this is what inspired me to create this double-page layout using

Simple Stories', Cabin Fever and some extra rustic papers from Kaisercraft.  

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE - double-page Layout
I am one of the odd Crafters that enjoys fussy cutting.  I will fussy cut around cut-aparts and sheets as well as handcraft my own diecuts, as seen here with the trees.  The trees are 3 different heights and I fussy cut around some of the Diecuts (Ephemera) for a little extra embellishing on my layout. 

Here are some closeups:


 The Grass Edge Die is from Your Next Stamp.  You may purchase it here:
http://yournextstamp.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=141&search=grass

Thank you for peeking in today.  I hope you are planning your Adventure.

~Happy Crafty day to you~ Bela



No comments:

Post a Comment