Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 28 January 2020

That's a Wrap....Last Designer Layout


Good morning Crafty Friends:  The sun is definitely peeking through the clouds and in relation to the weather, I thought I would post this fun double-page layout that I created for Ninabrook Papercrafters.  I love working with whimsical papers and these papers made my creative thoughts soar.  

You may find the Little Adventurer Layout Kit here:


This is my last rodeo....the last melon as I say to my kids (when it's the last one ie: food items). My last Layout as a Design Team Member/Director for the company.  

Through two years I enjoyed creating several layouts and cards and I was so delighted to see how many crafters actually enjoyed my style.  Now as things move on, I too will be moving onto bigger adventures. I don't know where yet but I am certainly going to aim for the sky.  

So here I leave you today with this adorable layout for you to showcase the adorable kiddos in your family.  Scrapbook your friend's kiddos too.  Believe me, many people love to receive a Scrapbook Album as a gift.  

Little Adventurer Layout Kit - A Ninabrook Exclusive 


The Little Adventurer Layout Kit is created using papers from the, "Little Man," collection by Bella!

This Layout Kit is also available.

LITTLE BOYS ARE THE BEST - Double-page Layout Kit 
A Ninabrook Exclusive, created by Bela 


This double-page layout was created using selected paper from the Little Man collection by Echo Park Paper.

You may find the Little Boys are the Best Layout Kit here: 

https://www.ninabrook.com/shop/Ninabrook-Exclusives/p/Layout-Kit---Little-Boys-are-the-Best-EP-x43704328.htm


Thank you for peeking in......

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment