Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 22 January 2020

For Those Tender Moments

Hello Crafters:  I find it's always good to have a collection of cards on hand for many occasions.  Most of us have Birthday, Blank Notes and Get Well cards but we hardly ever think of having Thinking of You or Sympathy cards on hand in our collection of hand-crafted cards.

These cards are for those unexpected moments that occur in our lives when we just want to send our love and support.  This is what this Card Kit is designed for. So without further ado.  Here is my final Card Kit creation for Ninabrook Papercrafting.  As I step down from my Design Team Director and Creator positions, I leave you with this array of heart warming cards.

Deepest Sympathy Cards ( 5 in a package)


You may find the Deepest Sympathy Card Kit at:


   

Thank you for peeking in and remember to spread kindness.

Have a wonderful Crafty Day ~~Bela~~

Follow me on Instagram under:  @belaspaperinspirations


No comments:

Post a Comment