Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 18 December 2019

It's Almost That Time of Year...to wear Christmas PJs

Hello Crafters:  It's almost that time and I thought what a better way to spend a cold afternoon in scrapbooking some Christmas Pajama layouts of Christmas' past.

Santa's Angels.

     I enjoyed creating this layout of my daughter and her cousins doing a Charlie's Angels pose while sporting their Christmas Eve pajamas.  At first I wasn't sure what paper would be suit their PJ outfits best then voila... as you can see I think this paper is just the perfect selection.

   
     For my title I used the Santa Icon from the Ephemera pack. Use an icon for your title and make room for more photos on your layout.  This paper collection is from the My Mind's Eye 2019 Holly Jolly Collection Kit plus some of the Ephemera, Enamel Dots and coordinating sticker sheet (included in the collection kit).

     I used two white American Crafts solid/textured cardstock for the background and I added some bows from the Sizzix Festive Greens Die.

   

Thank you for peeking in today. Have a fun crafty day.

~Bela~


No comments:

Post a Comment