Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 12 December 2019

Fall Colours

Hello Crafters:  It's Friday the 13th in December. For some reason that feels really odd to me.  Today I am catching up with my Fall photos and I want to share with you my, "Fall Colours," double page layout.  My Fella takes me every year out for a fall drive in the country. We found this little nook in the trees where the leaves were untouched and away we snapped some photos. I probably have three or more layouts to do for the fall of 2019.

with Simple Stories' Fall Farmhouse.

Ingredients:
Fall Farmhouse pattern papers
Pink Paislee - Adore Alpha Letters
Sizzix - Tree line
Sizzix - die cut flowers
owl from my stash
CTMH - Skeletal leaves 

Thank you for dropping by....have a wonderful Friday the 13th and don't walk under any ladders, unless you need to get to the crafty aisle. 

~Bela~



No comments:

Post a Comment