Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 18 September 2018

BUFFET MENU - Fall For Coffee, All Year Round.

Good morning:  Coffee, who loves coffee? I think the majority of us do.  I know a lot of Crafters who just need their coffee to get up and started.  Here is a fun layout that I created to inspire the coffee lover to write about him/herself. 

FALL IN LOVE WITH COFFEE
all year round.


 Here is Angie a true Coffee Lover. I have used her on so many cards and layouts.
She is a retired stamp, designed by Annie Rodrigue and was sold
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. 


The little coffee graphic on the bottom of the page inspired this whole layout. 

Spellebinders, Coffee die, Stickels - Cinnamon, Burlap flowers, 
Cricut - fonts and white gel pen for faux stitching. 


Bold Title, like Bold Coffee 
Paper collection from Michaels - Pumpkin Spice with
co-coordinating card stock. 

Thanks for peeking in....

Have a Happy Scrappy Day ~Bela~


No comments:

Post a Comment