Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 30 September 2018

BLAST OFF! Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' September Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends:

What a fun way to spend a brisk Autumn Day....playing with some ink and stamps.  Today I am featuring the Stamp set, "Blast Off," by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  I also used one of the exclusive mini hybrid inks, "Purple Petunia," for this galactic bachground.  I received a set of mini inks with the August Surprise Kard Kit.  The Kraftin' Kimmie Kard Kits are jammed packed with fun and a surprise stamp...stay tuned, I just ordered the Winter Kard Kit.

I am just learning how to use these inks on backgrounds...so what do you think?
The Ninabrook cards are a terrific base for your inky cards.  


Close up view....

Supplies Used:
Blast Off, clear stamp you can find it here....
Blast Off, KK Stamp
Purple Petunia Mini Cube
Stickles - Silver
Nuvo Drops - Apple Green,  Ruby Slipper and Dandelion Yellow.
Ninabrook Cards and Envelopes 100 LB pkg (pkg 10)

Thank you for peeking.
~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment