Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 30 September 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie's September Make it Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends:

Here I am with another card for the September Make it Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Halloween is my favourite. I do think that it is up a little above my Christmas love.  Well just a little. 

Here is my Halloween card using Spooky Suckers....

 The background was created using the Hybrid Inks from Kraftin Kimmie
(please see below for products used)

and the Close - Up.


Materials Used:
Obsession Impression Tree die
small circle punch for pumpkins
Martha Stewart Sprig Punch for greenery
Copic markers
Hand drawn ghosts
Cheese Cloth 

Thank you for peeking...tomorrow marks one spook a day Halloween challenge for me. 

~Bela~


No comments:

Post a Comment