Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 18 September 2018

BUFFET MENU - GYPSY ROSE

GYPSY ROSE

I just love the rich beauty of Fall....this Kaisercraft,
 Gypsy Rose inspired a jewel toned double page layout. 


The patterns in this collection are rustic and beautiful at the same time. 

 I believe they must travel the world looking at old doors. I just love working with doors.
Fussy cutting is one of my favourite past times.  I cut out the dream catcher for this side. 

Bo Bunny's Double Dot card stock is always my favourite to create with. 

Torn and inked edges makes for that vintage feel. 
Zip strips at the bottom of the Kaisercraft pages are wonderful 
for title accents. The Epherma pack is always jam packed 
with die cuts of a variety of shapes and sizes. 


Spellbinders, Fall acorn die set and American Crafts' golden glitter paper 
always adds accents and dimension to any project. 


What a beautiful Dreamcatcher



Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gold for accents around your page. 

I am just loving these doors.  

Thanks for peeking in.....

Have a happy scrappy day ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment