Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 13 January 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop - Challenge No. 5 - One Layer Card

Hello Crafty Friends: 

Me, here, still awake. I fueled too much coffee today I guess. Well my mojo is still fueling too and here is my entry for the Challenge No. 5 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Winter Krop.  We had to create a one layer card. I think that meant no paper layers.

This is Bessie Bus Stop....

The Sentiment: "There is so much to smile about," comes with the stamp as well as a few more inspirational sentiments. They are great for a pick me up :)


Recipe for Card:

-  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Bessie Bus Stop  http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com
-  Inks  Close To My Heart - Sunkiss Yellow and Sunflower
-  Assorted Copic Markers
-  Paper (trees) Doodlebug Design - Spring Things
-  Your Next Stamp - Stitched Cloud Die  http://www.yournextstamp.com
-  Your Next Stano - Grass Edge Die
-  Neat & Tangled sequins - Pink Lemonade

Thank you for peeking in...I am off to create a few more cards or layouts for the Winter Krop.

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment