Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 13 January 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop - Challenge No. 1 - A Brand New Stamp

Hello Crafty Friends:

I have been enjoying the challenges over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Friends' Facebook Page.  There was a Winter Krop today and the challenges have motivated me to get those cards done. This year I have been wanting to send Birthday Cards to friends and family. This one is a little card that is being gifted to DD's friend so that she can give it to her BF on Valentine's Day. 

This is called, "You're Nifty by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.




 I added the floor to give this an Ice Cream Parlour look.

Recipe for Card:
-  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - You're Nifty  http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com
-  Crate Paper - Hello Love
-  Various Copic Markers
-  Assorted embellishments from the Valentine's Box.

Thank you for peeking in. Now I am off to the next challenge. 

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment