Today I am featuring a card that I created using, Kraftin Kimmie Stamps', Mary Poppins and the sentiments stamp, "Let Your Light Shine."
Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop. It's an on-line Crop so I am able to create at my leisure. The challenges are so much fun and they really motivate me to think out of the box.
I wanted to create a card featuring the Pantone colour of the year...Ultra Violet.
Recipe for Card:
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Mary Poppins http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Let Your Light Shine
- Echo Park - Fashionista paper - Main Street Shopping
- BoBunny - Butterfly Kisses - background
- Various Copic Markers
- Your Next Stamp - Stitched Clouds http://www.yournextstamp.com
- Assorted embellishments from my Purple Box.
Thank you for peeking in... I am off to play with some more stamps and enter some more challenges at the Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop.