Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 13 January 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop - Challenge No. 2 SKETCH "You Were Meant to Shine!"

Hello Crafty Friends:

Today I am featuring a card that I created using, Kraftin Kimmie Stamps', Mary Poppins and the sentiments stamp, "Let Your Light Shine."

I have been playing in the Creating Station today (well trying to between laundry and cooking) along with the Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop. It's an on-line Crop so I am able to create at my leisure. The challenges are so much fun and they really motivate me to think out of the box.

I wanted to create a card featuring the Pantone colour of the year...Ultra Violet


Recipe for Card:

-  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Mary Poppins  http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com
-  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Let Your Light Shine
-  Echo Park - Fashionista paper - Main Street Shopping
-  BoBunny - Butterfly Kisses - background
-  Various Copic Markers 
-  Your Next Stamp - Stitched Clouds  http://www.yournextstamp.com
-  Assorted embellishments from my Purple Box.

Thank you for peeking in... I am off to play with some more stamps and enter some more challenges at the Kraftin' Kimmie Winter Krop.

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment