Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Friday 19 January 2018

Challenge #413 - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Anything Goes.

Hello Crafters:

I made a little fairy card tonight for the Anything Goes, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge.


The details....sadly my Copic marker bled out so I had to improvise a little. I decided to get out my Sakura white Gel Pen and make some dots so as to give it a little design. Ah it worked okay I guess. 




CARD RECIPE:
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' "Fairy Loved." this is still up in the shop if you wish to purchase one.
- Echo Park's, Once Upon A Time Princess 6x6 pad
- Bazzill cardstock - Purple Pizzaz
- Purple glitter ribbon from the Purple Box
- Neat & Tangled purple sequins
- Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
- Sakura Clear and White Gel pens for dotting and outlinging
- Copic makers in purples, pinks and mints
- Your Next Stamp, Stitched Cloud  http://www.yournextstamp.com
- Pebbles Inc., Chaulk blue background
- Martha Stewart Flower Edge border punch

The stamp can be found at:  http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com By Artist Emile Goulet

Thank you for peeking in....

Happy Craftin'
~Bela~




No comments:

Post a Comment