Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 20 November 2017

Bela's Scrapbook Buffet - Pre-Designed Layouts Showcase

Hello Crafters:  I hope you are staying warm inside. If you are in Ontario, well we are in for snow in a few days. So that means, more crafty time in my Creating Station. I was busy for a few weeks creating some pre-designed layouts.  I just had so much paper, shhh, said no one ever, that I felt a creative itch to make some layouts. Once I posted them on my Facebook page, it was exciting to see some of my follow Crafters hit the "Love" button.  Therefore, I decided to see if I could put them up for sale. So here are the ones I created and sold.

PHOTOPLAY PAPER - Holiday Cheer
Trimming the Tree, with the October stamp release of,
"Evangelina Angel."  She is a Christmas Tree hugger. 
This layout was created for the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' 
October Guest Designer Release Kit.  The goodies
in this kit that Kimmie put together were festively fantastic!


Echo Park - Christmas Delivery 
Baby it's Cold Outside with a Elizabeth Craft's Ugly Sweater
(Photoplay - Winter Meadow 6x6 paper pad)



A Caroling We Will Go
A double-page festive layout using an array of Christmas paper.
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' - City Sidewalks.


Doodlebug Designs - Polar Pals
A wintry whimsical layout. Let it Snow with some
Snow people and their critters playing on a winter playground.  



Doodlebug Designs - Polar Pals #2
Snow people fun on this double-page whimsical winter layout.
The wood pieces add some rustic flair. 


Bo Bunny - Sleigh Ride
An elegant double-page layout with a rustic flair. 
Beauty of Snow


Bo Bunny - Altitude
A winter scenic double-page layout for
your Hello Winter photos.


Photoplay Paper - Mad for Plaid

A cute double-page layout featuring 
Santa going down the chimmeny, 
"Santa Stop Here!"


Simple Stories - Santa & Co.
A Merry Christmas Village
A Holiday festive double-page layout 
Count down to Santa. 



Thank you for peeking in on my pre-designed layouts. To link to Bela's Scrapbook Buffet, please click on the right hand side panel under the Chef photo. 
Pre-made layouts, Cards,Scraplift Kits and more. 


Have a Happy Crafty Day ~ Bela ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment