Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 20 November 2017

NINABROOK PAPER CRAFTERS...Some Kits I Created

Hello Crafters: As the year is rolling to a close I do have to say that is has been a fairly productive one for me. I was able to expand my creativity and design for a local store as well as sell Scrapbook and Card making related products. Some of my favourite things. I added some flair by hosting "Themed Crop Events," and I connected with many Crafters this past year. Just seeing the enthusiasm on a Crafter's face, and their excitement on purchasing my Scraplifts and Kits made me happy to know that the pages that they re-created will be displayed in their albums with love. Since June I have been so lucky to design kits for Ninabrook, owned by Tiffany Bond and Kristen Goberis, yes the ladies from Creative Crafting Retreats. I would like to take this opportunity to give you a little showcase of what I have created for them this year.

Photoplay Paper - Real Genius.
A double-page School Layout.
There is a slip out Journal Tag on the left hand side. 


Photoplay Paper - Real Genius #2
A double-page School Layout.
Two journal cards, one with "B" for Boy 
and the other in the school locker. 


Photoplay Paper - So Loved 
A double-page layout created for Valentine's Day, 
A loved one, little one or a Wedding page.


Photoplay Paper - So Loved 
A double-page layout created for Valentine's Day, an Anniversary
or a Wedding page.


Photoplay Paper - Hoppy Easter
A double-page bursting with fun for 
those Easter Fun photos. 




Photoplay Paper - Hoppy Easter #2
A double-page bursting with fun for 
those Easter Egg Hunt photos. 



Photoplay Paper - Autumn Day
A double-page layout filled with Fall Fun
These cute little foxes are great for your 
Fall adventure photos. 

Photoplay Paper - Autumn Day 
A double-page layout for your Fall Recipies.
Add a favourite Fall recipe to your fall cooking photos. 
Great for a Family Thanksgiving photo shoot too. 
Recipe journal card included in left pocket.


Photoplay Paper - Summer Day Dreams 
A Summer fun double-page layout bursting with colour.
with...Tag and Polaroid photo mat. 


Photoplay Paper - Summer Day Dreams 
A double-page layout for your summer beach days. 


Echo Park - Birthday Wishes 
A double-page layout to celebrate your birthday photos. 



Echo Park - Birthday Wishes #2
A double-page layout for that Happy BDAY Boy or Girl.
Journal card is interchangeable. 



Simple Stories - Summer Vibes
A double-page layout for those ice cream photos. 


Fancy Pants - Family & Co 
A double-page layout to celebrate FAMILY


Fancy Pants - Family & Co 
A double-page layout showcasing the Daily Grind/Real Life


Thank you for peeking in.....


All of these kits are available while supplies last at Ninabrook. Please see the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment