Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 20 November 2017

C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Entry

Hello Crafters:  

We have winter here in Southern Ontario but we don't have snow.  That's not a bad thing.  I created this whimsical winter card using the C.C. Designs stamp, "Donuts," by Roberto's Rascals.  I signed up to join in on the fun on the Facebook Group, C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps.  
They were asking for entries for their December Design Team and since I love their stamps, I decided to give it a try.  

Here is my entry for a chance as a December Designer for C. C. Designs Rubber Stamps


These little Rascals are walking home from the Donut Shop and no worries, I put their little pupster on a leash.  

Recipe:
C.C. Designs - Roberto's Rascals rubber stamp
American Crafts' Hot Cocoa 6x6 Paper Pad
Sakura - White Gel pen
Sakura - Clear Gel pen
Mini pearls
Art Institute - Dries White Glue
Elizabeth Crafts - Gold stencil, "Merry Christmas," Stickers 


The Rascals up close, with rosey cheeks. 

This card is 3D in many areas. I stitched their winter attire with a white gel pen, to add a little dimension as well. 


Mini white pearls were adhered to replicate Snow. 



Please click here to see their November Release and all other lovable stamps.
The December Release will be out soon....keep an eye out on their website and their Facebook page. 
You can ask to join the closed group here:

Have a wonderful Crafty day
~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment