Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Hello Crafters: It's the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge, "Anything Goes." As my last post for June as a GDT for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, I finish it off with, Chase Your Dreams. I have been searching high ad low for this amazing stamp and Kim had one left. So I thought it would be fun to ink this beauty up and make her for my last GDT entry. Chase Your Dreams...
Materials used: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, "Chase Your Dreams." Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad, "We Are Family." dollar store wooden red flower embellishments Sandylion lady bugs Green glitter Stickles Close To My Heart Carstock. Thank you for peeking in...enjoy your day and I hope it's a crafty one for you :) ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment