Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 26 June 2016

Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Wedding/Special Occasion.

Hello Crafters: I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I want to share with you the card that I created for the Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge. This one is for the Wedding/Special Occasion Challenge. I am so thrilled to be a Guest DT for the month of June. Here is my challenge card using, "Putting on the Ritz."
Materials used: Close To My Heart's June Promotional collection, Happy Times
Kraftin Kimmie stamps, Putting on the Ritz and At the Beach (acrylic stamp) this one can be found in the on-line store. http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com Some lace and ribbon, glitter and all images coloured with Copic markers. Thanks for peeking in.... ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment