Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 10 July 2016

Pre Made Layouts. Bela's Creations.


Hello Crafters:  It's been a few busy days here at the Creating Station. I decided to create some Pre-made layouts just for fun. The challenge is finding the right photos. No worries, if I don't have any on hand, I will certainly have good reasons for taking new ones. 

Authentique's Utopia 







BO BUNNY'S BEACH THERAPY


BO BUNNY'S BOARD WALK 


BO BUNNY'S BOARD WALK


SIMPLE STORIES, YOU ARE HERE!






SIMPLE STORIES YOU ARE HERE!


This layout found some photos and a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp. 



Materials used:

Bo Bunny Boardwalk, Beach Therapy, Epherma packs and Misc Me. Journal 3x3 cards.
Simple Stories, You are Here
EK Success large punch
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Moonlight Whispers stamp

Thank you for peeking in...

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment