Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 5 June 2016

A Tale of a "FAIRY LOVED," Layout.

Good day Crafters:

Today I took sometime in the Creating Station to play with some Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  I created this for the Wednesday June 1st's, Wonderful Wednesday Challenge, "ANYTHING GOES," Challenge.  I had added a card in the album so I thought why not challenge myself and create a layout?


Here is a 12x12 Layout using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' "Fairy Loved." 



The great imagination of a child...she ran around chasing faeries. 



Kraftin' Kimmie's, "Fairy Loved" and "Welcome to the Neighbourhood." 







Materials Used:

BO BUNNY - Enchanted Garden (purchased at Class Act Spring 2015) 



KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS - Fairy Loved and Welcome to the Neighbourhood, can all be found in the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps on-line store.


Thank you for peeking in....

~~Bela~~

1 comment: