Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 5 June 2016

Journey to Far Away Places...An entry for a Guest Team spot on Kraftin Kimmie Stamps this Summer!

Hello Crafters:

Well today is the deadline for a chance to enter your creation in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps folder for a chance as a Guest Designer for either July or August.  I am giving this a try...


Travel Card:  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, "OH SNAP!" 
This is one of two sets for, Oh Snap!"  I believe as of today
it is still shown in the shop.







MATERIALS USED:

Bo Bunny's Beach Therapy, 2016 Summer collection.


Bo Bunny's Miscme! Beach Therapy. I love these little journaling cards.


Close to My Heart red cardstock, Liquid Applique for the waves, coloured with Copic Markers and Pebbles Inc. Iridescent chalks, Stickles, Stardust and dollar store embellishments. 

If you are going on vacation, have a safe and wonderful time. Don't forget to SNAP!

Thanks for peeking in....

~Bela~

1 comment: