Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 4 June 2016

Kraftin Kimmie's Saturday Challenge, No. 334, Glitter and Sequins.

Hello Crafters: Oh the weather outside is delightful! Once I finished my gardening today and a bit of house cleaning, I had some time this afternoon to come in from the sun and work on a Scrapbook Layout.

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps has their Saturday Challenge that starts today..  As an honoured Gest Designer for the month of June, I was so happy to think outside the box (Card) and create this.



CHALLENGE NO. 334  GLITTER AND SEQUINS


For this entry I created a one-page Scrapbook page using a variety of the Kraftin Kimmie Mermaids.  Most of these stamps are now retired but you can certainly do the same with the release that came out in May...I will link you to the beautiful "NEW" Mermaids at the bottom of this post. 

I'm Really a MERMAID...(tee hee really!)

Here is Nerissa and her musical shell. 



Here is one of the Mermaids from the, "You're Fintastic," collection. 


Here is Marina giving Fishy Kisses. 


The paper that I used to create this layout with is:


MATERIALS USED:


Graphic 45's Beneath the Sea

The sequins were purchased from Kraftin' Kimmie's store.  I created the seasweed bed using the Cricut, "Life's A Beach," cartridge and the starfish was from, "Buttons Galore," that I purchased at the Dollar Store.

The link to Kraftin Kimmie's Store is:   http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

The link to Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog is: http://www.kraftinkimmie.blogspot.com

and here are the new Mermaids that you can purchase at the store. :) These are by Artist:  Annie Rodrigue, Moonlight Whispers. 

Serena Sprinkles.....

Treena Twinkles


Artist Emilie Goulet also created a wonderful set of Mermaids and you can find these at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store as well.

Mermaid Friends


You can create such beautiful cards and or add these lovelies to your layout pages as I did. This was something utterly new for me today, adding stamps to my Scrapbook pages. I see many future pages featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Thanks for peeking in today and let's get Crafty. 

~~Bela~~







1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete