Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

What is a Midori? It's a Travel Journal.

Hello Crafters:

Today I am showcasing a Midori.  A Midori is a small travel book that someone can write tid bits of information in while on vacation or afterwards.  I wasn't sure where my Pen Pal traveled to so I created a Midori for her to make out like a Travel Bucket List. 

"Life Is A Beautiful Ride!"


The Midori was created with the same features of a Flip Book. 


The Travel Journal.  I added a little map from an old calendar and some travel journal cards. 


Some blank pages for my Pen Pal to record her travel thoughts. 


I created a little bookmark so that she can take along with her on a trip when she reads a great book. 


I inserted some fun journal cards as a surprise.



Flip again...over to more Journal cards. 



Anne of Green Gables stamp by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.


More flips and surprises.



Here is the coloured image. 



The end ... and Happy Travels to my Pen Pal in The Netherlands. 


Thank you for peeking in....I hope you are able to create one for yourself too.

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment