Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

PROJECT LIFE ANYONE?

Hello Crafters:  

Here is a Project Life page that I created during an on-line Crop.  I love participating in On-line Crops because it really gets my inspiration going as well as me being able to finish up some projects. This page didn't take so long, hence that is what Project life is all about. Getting your photos laid out in a fashion with journalling to tell your story.  This was my 49th Birthday layout.  I used a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp named, "Angie," as part of the challenge to use a stamp in one of your layouts.  I also printed off a quote on photo paper and added it to this page.  


Sticker phrases and words are also great to use on Project Life. I always make sure the that they are acid and lingen free so as to help preserve my photos for years to come.   I ran out of room so I added a little hidden journal tag with a pull out so it wouldn't get lost in the Project Life sleeve.


The Project Life sleeves have different pockets, some are vertical and some are horizontal. Play around with your photos, crop them and add patterned papers too.

Thank you for peeking...

Stamp by:  http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment