Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

A Flip Book on a Rainy Spring Day.

Hello Crafters:

Here is a little Rainy Day Spring Flip Book that I am showcasing today.  I just love the little stamps from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, so I put together this little fun Flip Book.




The Cover close-up.



Flip it open...
LuLu on a rainy day.  I used Washi Tape on the top, a doillie amd some little strips of paper that had some fun words on it.  I added some spring tags too. 






Flip open...A little cheery sentiment and a pocket full of fun. 


The little journal tags on display.



Flip over again... a pocket filled with journal tags.



Flip down....Mary Poppins.  "Live Your Life."


Another Flip...Playing in the puddles..this stamp is so much fun. 



Flip this one over and you can see the Mail Tag


Another little surprise. 


The journal cards and the laminated umbrellas, rain coats and matching rain hats. 


 A few more stamps for this Flip Book.  




I added a Belly Band to hold these journal cards. 




I inserted some butterfly stickers for a little surprise. 




There are so many flips in this book.  Thanks for peeking in.  The end. 

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment