Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

FLIP BOOKS...The New Paper Creations. It's All Addicting.

Hello Crafters:  

I want to share with you the new paper craze that is taking the Snail Mail Facebook Pages by storm.  It's called, "Flip Books." The name describes this fun project perfectly.  You create a book with many "flips," inside.  Take a tour here as I showcase one of my Spring Flip Books. 

The Cover, "OH HAPPY DAY!" -- wrapped with a pink gingham ribbon.
(I used 6x6 papers for this Flip Book)



 To keep it closed I added a butterfly clothes peg.  You can get these at the Dollar Store. 


First Flip....:"Hello!"  This is a Project Life card that I used to do my introductory. The object is to write a little note to your Flip Book Pen Pal.


This "Oh Happy Day," Flip Book is filled with little surprise goodies for my Pen Pal. see the little page flags that I attached?  You can make these simply by using the left over bits of your pretty patterned paper. 


Flip....Behind the "Hello," card is a little quote and some journal cards for my Pen Pal.  Surprise!


The journal cards. 



Flip....Open another page and you have some more creativity. 


The Sweetest thing. Use doillies in your books, they make for great decoration. 


Flip...open the whole book up to see more fun pages and surprises. 



More Project Life cards for inspiration.


I added a little Kraftin Kimmie stamp, a beautiful fairy to this flip. 
"You are Beautiful."



Down below are the Mail Tags....About Me and About You!  
Your Pen Pal can keep this Flip Book and always refer to 
it as a letter.


The Tags...


Another Project Life Card...


Behind the Flip...A Pocket with hand crafted Page Flags. 


A little Cupcake Surprise. 



Peek-A-Boo!  Some Page Flags for You.


The Page Flags are strips that I cut out from a Project Life Card.  
I added bling to the ends for some pizzaz. 



The bottom flip...A little Spring in the city. 


A close up of the entire Flip Book. 


The back cover.  I will add my name to the back, Created by Bela.



Thank you for peeking in.  You can join in on the Flip Book fun by joining the Facebook Groups, Snail Mail Flip Books or Flip Book Friends.

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment