Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

POCKET LETTER CRAZE...

Good Morning Crafters:

I have been playing along with the Pocket Letter craze for almost a year now. I have met some wonderful Pen Pals all around the world.  You can find more information on Pocket Letters at Janette Lane's Blog spot...(link below).

The objectivity was to send a Snail Mail letter to your Pen Pal, decorate 2.5x3.5 artist cards and place them in a baseball/hockey card collector's sleeve. Then you fill the back up with some goodies for your Pen Pal.  More than just a card because you also include a little letter or an "About Me," tag.  So here is one that I created with the inspiration of Spring....

Kraftin Kimmie's Make A Splash stamps....



This is the back side of my Pocket Letter with all the goodies that I am sending my Pen Pal.
This is also a great way to destash your embellishments, journal cards, Washi Tape etc.  Then you get one in return.  I have two binders filled with wonderful Pocket Letter creations from some amazing Pen Pals.

Here is the link to Janette Lane's Blog, the creator of Pocket Letter Pals.  You can also join in on the Facebook Page, Pocket Letter Pals or Pocket Letter Pals for Canadians. 


Thank you for peeking in...

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment