Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

TRAVEL THEMED FLIP BOOK...

Hello Crafters:

Here is another Flip Book to show you. This one is a Travel Themed one. I really enjoyed creating this one and I can't wait to sign up for a Pen Pal partner so that I can snail mail this out. :)

The Cover..."Travel Does the Heart Good." 


I enjoy putting coloured stamped images on my covers. This little travel lady is from Susana Stamps


I paper pieced her skirt and her hat.  Fashionista ready for travel. 


Flip open the Travel Flip Book, inside Pocket and side Mail Tag. 



In the pocket are some fun tags.


"Hello" Tag. 


The Flips...


"It's not what the world holds for you. It's what you bring to it." L.M. Montgomery.


Friends Flip with some extra journal cards. 


I created a confetti bag with mini quotes. You can see the journal tags on the side. 


The mini quotes are parts of the backing of a journal card package.  
We Crafters keep everything, even backings because we never know when we will use them. 



A flip with the word, "Documented." 


A little surprise journal card for my Pen Pal to write down some thoughts. 


A Flip within a Flip...


A pocket filled with Journal cards and Page Planner tags. 


The Tags...


A Little Something For YOU...



"My Everyday LIFE looks like this." 


The open Flip Book...



This Travel Flip Book is First Class FUN.

Thank you for peeking in.  

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment