Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

POCKET LETTERS -- BETTY AND VERONICA

Hello Crafters: One of my favourite things to read as a child was, The Archie Comics."  My favourite was always Betty, I kept hoping she would end up with Archie :)  I created two Pocket Letters with Betty and Veronica as inspiration. I may just keep one myself :) 


BETTY AND VERONICA - BEACH BEAUTIES 


Top Half 

Bottom Half


BETTY AND VERONICA -- LIFE IS SWEET


I printed the comic books to a 2.5" size from Google Images. The two bathing suit Betty and Veronica cards were printed to 2.8" and mounted onto cardstock size 2.5 x 3.5 ".

Top Half 

Bottom Half


Thanks for peeking...now who do you really thing gets Archie? Betty or Veronica?
~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment