Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

JULY POCKET LETTERS OUT-GOING

Hello Crafters:  Summer if finally here and I was inspired to make a Mermaid Themed Pocket Letter. I have no idea where this one is going but I sure wanted to use this pretty little stamp.  I coloured the "Sweet Anabela" created by High Hopes Stamps (http://www.highhopesstamps.com


SWEET LITTLE MERMAID POCKET LETTER

View of the Top Half. 
I printed the Mason jars, coloured them with my Copics and
added puffy stickers (fish and Starfish) for some fun. 

View of Bottom Half

Mason Jars.


YOU'RE A HOOT

This owl Inspired Pocket Letter is going to a special 
friend/Pen Pal.  I created a tag and a paperclip embellishment.

Top View.  


FUN WITH BEARS

I cut out some tags from the paper pack and inserted them into the 
pocket on the bottom left hand corner. 

PARISIAN LADIES IN LOVELY HATS

Here is an elegant pocket Letter with some French Ladies wearing
some fancy hats.  I added a paper Dollie to the cards so that 
it could take on a vintage look. 


THE ROARING 20's

This was fun to make and I will be adding Black and Pink lace, ribbon
buttons, flowers and Washi Tape to the back of this beauty. 


LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Forever in Time papers to create this Love Filled Pocket Letter. 


The Patterned Papers used for these creations were purchased at Class Act 


Thanks for peeking in....

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment