Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

THE NIFTY FIFTIES

Hello Crafters:  Do you ever think that sometimes you should of been a Teen in some other era? I was a teen in the late 70s early 80s and although I loved the music and some of the spunky fashion, I think I would be just as happy with a Pink Ladies jacket :) 

Here are some NIFTY FIFTIES inspired Pocket Letters for some Pen Pals...


AT THE DRIVE-IN


Top half


Bottom Half


NIFTY FIFTIES NO. 2  AT THE DINER

This Pocket Letter has matching fast food fun paper clips :)

The Top Half 



 The Bottom Half



GREASE IS THE WORD

Sandy and Danny.  I just love the movie Grease.  I got the images from
Google images and I added some Pink organza ribbon and a pair of
Pink sunglasses..."She's too pure to be Pink."



Hooray for Rydell High School, Pink Ladies and Thunderbirds.


The goodies in the back. I always try to find things to match the themes.

Thanks for peeking in.....Grease is the word!

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment