Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 7 June 2015

The Traveller...

Hello Crafty Friends:  At one point in my life I applied to become a Flight Attendant. I made it to my second interview but sadly for me they hired Flight Attendants from an airline that at the time was taken over by the airline I applied to.  My friend Dawn had applied too and we didn't know that we had both gone through the process till we had gone out to dinner a day after our second interviews.  Well needless to say, when this stamp set came out, I was ecstatic!  

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps by Moonlight Whispers....Glamour Girls.




Here are the Glamour Girls....country girls. 


These images are very fun to create with :)

All these stamps can be found on the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps website on-line store. 



Thanks for peeking...and if you haven't joined in on the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Friends Facebook page..then go and add your name to join. There is so much inspiration on the page and the new releases are always great to attend.

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment