Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 7 June 2015

POCKET LETTER PALS...using Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends:

How much do I love using Kraftin Kimmie Stamps on cards and projects?  Lots!!!  I have been having a great time swapping letters and goodies with Pen Pals all over the world.  The object of the Pocket Letter, is to fill up all 9 pockets with paper a theme or colours of you and your partner's choice.  Then you add goodies to send along with a nice letter written by you to your Pen Pal.  It has been so much fun working on these.  I choose to use the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps a lot, as I love to colour with them and my Copics.  Here are some favourites of mine.

Using the Beachy Keen and Sunnie Stamps by Moonlight Whispers. Nautical colour inspiration. For a Pen Pal in Quebec, Canada. 


Summer Layout for a Pen Pal in Nova Scotia.  Orange and blue is a fun colour theme for the summer.

I enjoy colouring the backgrounds. Tips and Tuts...are very helpful on the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Friends Facebook page.






This Pocket Letter went to West Seneca, New York, U.S.A.  I used the Mary Mary stamp for this tea inspired Pocket Letter.


My first Shabby Chic ever....This is Eliza. My Pen Pal in California just loved it.  :)

Colouring some images for my Pocket Letter Pals.


All these stamps can be purchased at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

Thanks for peeking in...

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment