Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer Lovin....entries for the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps DT Guest Member in July.

Hello Crafty Friends:  Here are a few of the cards that I created using the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  

These two were inspired by a Spring Mood Board that was posted on the Spring Selfie Krop this past month. I was so happy to win a gift certificate from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. YAY!  More stamps. Don't you just love these Moonlight Whispers?

This is Beachy Keen...



This mermaid is:  Nerissa.  I love the flowing hair and her listening to her sea shell. I used a lot of blue hues for the water and I added glitter with Stickles, Diamond.

This mermaid is from the collection: Sea Jewels.  This stamp set consists of three mermaid stamps.
This card is the midnight siren...


The early morning mermaid.
This is a birthday card. I love the sentiment, "Birthday Fishes."

I can't remember the name of this stamp, it came in a set. It may be retired as I searched the site for it.  However, Kraftin Kimmie Stamps has Frugal Fridays and often she will bring an oldie and forever goodie back into stock.  This stamp sure is fun to play with..as they all are :)

For this Birthday card I used Leilani. My cousin asked me to make her a card for a Hawaiian 50th Birthday party that she was attending.  I added a little humour to this one..with the Hawaii 50. :)


Another Beachy Keen.

This is Sunny..I am just getting her ready to put onto a pretty summer card :)

Jacquie Cousteau.  I am learning how to make some backgrounds by watching the Tips and Tuts on the Kraftin Kimmie facebook page.

Maregerita....A little humour..tad ummm ...tad ummmm  there's a shark in the water :0
 All of these stamps are from:

http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

Thank you for peeking...wish me luck :)

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment