Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 15 June 2015

A SEASIDE POCKET LETTER INSPIRATION MOOD BOARD.

SEASIDE MOOD BOARD...Pocket Letter Inspiration.



I enjoyed creating this Beach Themed Pocket Letter for a Pen Pal in Iowa.  We have spoken on Facebook's messenger and we both realized we are changing our own bedrooms into a Seaside escape :) How funny was that?!  Here is the Pocket Letter especially made for her :)


I used a lot Beachy stickers on this one, so as to enhance the pockets :)


I found some quotes on Google images and I printed the Beach scene three times so 
it could have a beach effect.

I made this little fish pocket. I added an under the sea background
a bubble fish sticker and some sequins in a small plastic baggie
for a shaker card effect. I am still learning how to make shaker
cards. I may need to purchase a Fuse Tool in the future. 


Beachy Keen and a Star Fish Charm. 


The goodies in the back 



Thank you for peeking :)
Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment