Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 15 June 2015

PINK AND YELLOW SUMMER MOOD BOARD

I have been playing along with the Mood Boards and having fun doing so.  On the Pocket Letter Pals Facebook site I put up a challenge to swap in Pink and Yellow. :) Here are some lovely Pocket Letters to and from my Pen Pals. :)


Pink and Yellow inspiration.  
I found the quotes in Google images.

The goodies in the back 

Another Pink and Yellow with a floral print 

Goodies in the back


There were three challenges in the Pink and Yellow.
I created some decorative paper clips with this one. 

The goodies in the back. Always include a letter
and an About Me tag. 

These are a lot of fun to create and to receive. :)
Thanks for peeking...
Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment