Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 15 June 2015

POCKET LETTER CRAZE.

Hello: I have had so much fun in creating Pocket Letters for Pen Pals, worldwide. Here are some that I have created using a Mood Board for inspiration.


I just love the colours Mint and Coral.  This was a Mood Board inspired
Pocket Letter Swap with some Pen Pals on Facebook. (To: Kimberly in North Bay)

I really loved this quote and it was in Coral so it worked well in this pocket. 

I left my heart in Martha's Vineyard :) Love this little pocket. 

What is a Summer Seaside Pocket Letter without fish?

Here are the goodies, my letter and an All About Me tag. 



A SECOND SEASIDE SEAFOAM AND CORAL 
Pocket Letter


Charms and Buttons for some decoration.  A little suntan bottle too :)
To: Laurie in Nova Scotia

I tried to co-ordinate the goodies with the colour theme.  I also placed a 
yellow polka dot washi tape on the side seam. 


A shaker card. I used scrapbooking sand for this pocket and sequins. 
I added a starfish charm in the pocket that she can reuse.



This lovely is a stamp I bought from Susana Stamps a few years back.
She is always a favourite.  I used my Copic markers to create the 
seaside background. 


Here is a Beach inspired Pocket Letter to Sarah in the USA.  I used the 
Bo Bunny Board Walk 6x6 Paper Pad ..purchased at:


Here are some Summer Goodies

This Pocket Letter was sent to Andie 
I started wrapping my Pocket Letters with tissue so the
goodies wouldn't fall out of them :)



Front View

The Goodies Part

Thank you for peeking :)

Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment