Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Monday at the BUFFET....

Hello Crafters:  Another gorgeous day in southern Ontario.  It's What's on the MENU Monday and today I am sharing with you some Fall Flair.

Give Thanks 
A double page layout in celebration of a Thankful Thanksgiving.
Capture photos of food prep or family get-togethers.  Keep those traditions going. 


Title ( a 4x6 journal card) the edges were fussy cut to fit. 

Plenty of richness and embellishments.
Nuvo Drops - Gold
Tim Holtz Sizzilits Leaf Die

Magnolia Stamps, I coloured her to match the burnt orange and blue denim tones. 

 Family, Friends and Food.  Use smaller journal cards for page decor and tuck in 
a piece of card stock for your secret journalling. 
The little rolling pins are a Magnolia stamp. The leaf die is from Close to My Heart. 


An assortment of Chocolate and Mocha Prima Flowers. 
Martha Stewart leaf punch. 


The paper collection is from Michaels, both the pattern and card stock.  

Thank you for peeking in today...
Happy Scrappy ~Bela~


No comments:

Post a Comment