Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 18 September 2018

BUFFET - HAPPY HARVEST

What's on the MENU Monday?  Well it's soon to become Harvest time.  If it hasn't started already. On a drive to the country this past weekend, I seen quite a bit of amazing fall decor at the local fruit and vegetable stands.  It has inspired me to commence my Fall Creations.  


HAPPY HARVEST 
A double- page Woodsy Scrapbook Layout.  



The background is a grey wood grain and I added some polka dot patterns and diagonals. 
Journal borders make for great messages on your layouts. 



 Darcie Stamps, Fall Fox and his protective umbrella (from falling acorns)


Journal cards for titles and gold foil accents. 



Pre-printed graphics on the paper inspired me to create a woodland fall piece. 

The inspiration turned to this...


Paper collection from Michaels' Pumpkin Spice. 
Embellishments from the Dollar Store.
Quickutz - Leaf dies.
Stickles, Cinnamon and leaf mirrored confetti. 

Happy Fall Y'all!  Thanks for peeking in.

Have a happy scrappy day, ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment