Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 3 June 2018

SUMMER FUN with Doodlebug Sweet Summer

Hello Crafty Friends:  I hope you enjoyed your weekend. It was hot one day and cooler the next. I think that Mother Nature is feeling a bit overwhelmed these days, trying to make the flowers grow after the unexpected freezing rain in April.  

So here is to loving Summer and wanting it to last.

SUMMER FUN...with Doodlebug, "Sweet Summer." 

This little image was so much fun to put in this layout. 

Another fun image for this summer layout 

Your Next Stamp are always a fave to add to a layout.  


Another Your Next Stamp image for this summer layout.

Sweet Summer journal cards, I love to fussy cut 

Spellbinders' layered flowers in citrus colours.
American Crafts card stock.

Thank you for peeking in....


Have a Scrappy Day ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment