Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 17 May 2018

Ninabrook's May Release...Fancy Pants, Joy Parade

Hello Crafters:  What a lovely spring, summer-like Summer day.  I hope you had some time to find Joy in the Sun.  Today I am showcasing my design as a Dynamite Design Team Member for Ninabrook.  If you haven't signed up for the fun, please do so.  The Facebook Group page is:  Ninabrook Paper Crafters or you can find the main Facebook Page on ninabrook.com

Here is Fancy Pants, JOY PARADE.

Such a fun double page layout for summer,
celebration or just photos of JOY>


Slip you photo in this little photo frame


This Bundle comes with all you see here plus much more. Check out the other DTs amazing Designs on the Ninabrook Paper Crafters page on Facebook. 



Thank you for peeking in...

Happy Scrappin' ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment