Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 20 January 2018

Krafty Guest Contest with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends:

So today I stretched my imagination and came up with, "What A Wonderful World."  This is my entry for a chance to create with the Krafty Girls over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. The deadline is tomorrow to get two, yes two amazing projects in for you chance to join in on the fun.

Here is my first entry....
I used three of the Moonlight Whisper Beauties on this card, details below.

...and here are the details. This card folds down into itself to fit inside an over-sized envelope. I wonder who I will mail this one out to this year?


One of the Oh Snap Stamps and stitched clouds 


The other Oh Snap stamp and more stitched clouds 

The Melanie Stamp with the Toronto Skyline and sentiment


Card Recipe:

- Photoplay Paper - Just Be You 6x6 paper pad
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Oh Snap
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Melanie with Sentiment
- Your Next Stamp Stitched Clouds die
- Your Next Stamp Tree Trio Die Set
- Copics, varitey
- Ranger Stickles Stardust
- Sakura Gel Pen White and Glitter 

Thank you for peeking in and happy craftin'

~Bela~




1 comment: