Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 20 January 2018

Challenge #3 and I am yelling BINGO! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Winter Krop

Hello Crafty Friends:

Another card today to finish off all of my entries for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Winter Krop. I just love these on-line crops, they get me so motivated and I begin to think off the grid..the 12x12 or 6x6 grid.

Challenge No. 3 is BINGO! I used a Dollie, ribbon and a metal.  

Do you see the little LLama?  I do have to say, I love the Llama. Way back to Jimmy Neutron.

Here are the details.... this is the closure.

 Flip it open to reveal the inside. 
Your Were Meant to SPARKLE!  


I enjoy creating interactive cards..this one comes with a little bookmark.


Lots of shiny fun in this interactive card...BINGO!


Card Recipe:

- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Felina from Mexico
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Let Your Light Shine (Sentiment)
- Paper collection from Michaels Craft Store
- Ribbon and flowers from the Pink embellishment box
- Metal "Love," gifted to me in a Pocket Letter 
- Cardstock Pink, Bazzill Bling and Blue from winter collection Recollections
- Neat & Tangled Sequins assortment


Thank you for peeking in....have a fun crafty day.
~Bela~






No comments:

Post a Comment