Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Friday 17 February 2017

Some Fun Winter Layouts...now to add some fun photos....

Hello Everyone: I hope you are planning some crafty time this weekend, somehow, somewhere. I am sharing today my Winter Layouts.

Bo Bunny's Winter Wishes Layout No.1

This is layout No. 1 of 2 of my Winter Wishes layouts.  I love this Bo Bunny paper, I chose to create a Winter Wonderland because of the beautiful Birch Tree paper.  The Epherma pack adds such detail to this beautiful collection.


The Vellum sheet also adds embellishment to this layout.  I used Bo Bunny's Glitter Paste, "Sugar," on the snowflake and fir tree Epherma.  Made it shine!


 The skate die is by, Find it Trading and it adds that feel of ice skating to the layout.


Bo Bunny's Winter Wishes, Layout No. 2

This layout shows the Pink hues to this winter collection.  I loved the Birch Trees so much that I had to use it twice.  I challenged myself to use more die cuts and I found this Find it Trading die frame.  I used American Craft's Glitter Cardstock for the frames and a Bazzill Cream for the photo mats.  I plan on rounding my photos to set them into these frames.  For the snowflakes I also used the Bo Bunny Glitter Paste, "Sugar," to add some sparkle. 






Simple Stories' Winter Wonderland Layout No. 1

I call this one "Hot Cocoa."  Who doesn't love hot cocoa?!  The background paper is called, "Blizzard," and it is exactly that.  I love using the side panels of the Simple Stories' Journal cards.  I created my own marshmallow epherma using my corner rounder and a cocoa ink for the top.  Add some stipling (with a brown marker) and some Stickles' Stardust and voila!  Toasty marshmallows covered in sugar glitter.  The stamp is from Your Next Stamp, named, "Hot Cocoa."  I love the little mice and wanted to add this stamp to my layout. 


 The little Snowman from the Epherma pack is juggling snowballs, aka:  small cotton balls.



Simple Stories' Winter Wonderland a Kit.

This was a Kit that I created using most of the Chipboard Stickers. 
I love Birch tress and had to use them again.  The second page was a challenge for me to use a full journal page into a layout.  





 Simple Stories' Winter Wonderland Layout No. 2

Someone had asked me to create with the flowers of this collection. I thought I would add a little journal pocket to this layout.  The little epherma tabs are great to use for eye appealing prompts. 


Thank you for peeking in and enjoy your weekend. I sure hope you get time to do what you like too.  My saying is, "I don't feel bad for the money I spend on my craftin' I feel bad for not giving myself the time to do so."  Hey maybe I can get a T-shirt made? :)

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment