Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Friday 13 January 2017

A Kraftin' Kimmie card for an entry as a Guest Designer.

Hello everyone: Would you like to be a Guest Designer for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps? I just love the stamps and the way Kim Reid, owner, puts on parties for the new releases each month. Tomorrow is the release party for the January release and I was so happy to join in on the fun this month as a Guest. My posts below showcase the two cards that I created for this month using, Pretty Kitties and Party Animals. Here is my entry card for the Guest spot.
This sweet image is Pom Pom Fairy, designed by Annie Rodrigue. Moonlight Whispers, are one of my favourite stamps from the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps collections. They are fun to colour and even more fun to create with. so don't forget to join in on the party tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.....see you there ------> ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment