Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 5 January 2017

Some Layouts from this past year.

Hello everyone:

I am sharing some layouts that I created this past year for the store that I work at.  I am so lucky to have such a fun job and to be able to create fun layouts for the customers.  

This one is called, "Like A Girl," by Photoplay.




  I enjoy using as many journal cards from a kit that I possibly can.

This is a class that I taught called, "Remember When."  This is a manly vintage page using the Barber Shoppe collection by Kaisercraft.


A classy Halloween Layout using Photoplay's, "Bootiful."  I added a Prima Doll, Leanne for a little touch of Halloween Glitz.



The spider webs were specially created by: Steven from Bland Designs.  Exclusive for Class Act.
www.classact.ca



How about that Elf on the Shelf?  This double page layout comes complete with it's own fireplace and mischief.
Echo Park's I Love Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment