Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 25 September 2016

Saturday Challenge No. 350 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello Crafters:

I hope you are all enjoying the start of Crisp Fall Days...I know that I am.  I love Fall and everything from, Pumpkin spice, Apple Cider and mostly Halloween.  I wish it wasn't only one day. As soon as October 1st hits, here I am all full blown Halloween decor at home.

This Saturday's Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is to use BLACK!

Here is my Guest Designer card...


"You call me a witch like it's a bad thing!"  Witch Willa.  

Card Recipe:

Witch Willa Clear stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Cottagecutz - Witch's Caldron

Spellbinders' - Die cut frame

Paper House - Fabric bat stickers

Stickles - Silver

Copic Markers

Thank you for peeking in...

Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment